Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy New Year

Hi all, have a happy new year!
Well, as always, most of people wishing to get better things in their life for the new year, I used to wish those things also, but now all I want is that my family and friends could have happy life :)

****

I just got back from my holiday journey :)
The journey was started on 24th December 2010 till 1st January 2011 from MEDAN-PENANG-LANGKAWI-SINGAPORE-KUALA LUMPUR-MEDAN

here are some photos that I had

while waiting......







before boarding :D




first plaza that we visited right after we arrived! GURNEY PLAZA, PENANG, MALAYSIA
like it to be here and enjoyed the food at the food court there :D but unfortunately, hungry made me forgot to take a pic of the food court! LoL


The Second Day

yes I am ready to shop!!

Then I saw this-----




I was wanted to buy, then when i went back, it was already purchased by my sister and her husband for their baby!! huhuhu...


us








SUSHI KING!!! I will never missed a visit if i went to malaysia :)


cushion that i will never forget to bring if I went abroad :D

No comments: